Miguel REYNDERS is the founder of REYNDERS & C °. Throughout his professional career, he has developed an expertise in many areas as he has an extensive experience with international companies and law firms.
He is an excellent advisor to identify and anticipate clients’ requests and propose solutions tailored to the goals pursued. His approach is global and includes both legal, tax as well as economic and financial aspects of complex operations.
Frequently requested by both private and professional Belgian and international investors, Miguel REYNDERS advises his clients and defends their financial and legal interests. He is very highly regarded by clients for his technical knowledge and negotiating skills. He represents clients on both sell and buy-side transactions. He is part of the board of directors of numerous companies and investment funds.
Following the emergence of numerous anti-abuse measures, including FATCA, CRS and BEPS, Miguel REYNDERS has developed complementary compliance expertise to comply with legal obligations that affect his clients.
Lastly, he has an extensive cross-border expertise, particularly with Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, where he has an accounting and tax consultancy firm.
- Patrimonial and estate planning;
- Business transfer;
- Tax law (national and international);
- International tax planning;
- Private Equity;
- Common law Trusts and Foundations;
- Luxembourg tax law;
- Corporate cross-border restructuring operations;
- Mergers and acquisitions transactions, as well as organizing financing structures;
- Defence and negotiation of shareholders’ interests;
- Migration of individuals and companies from / to Belgium and Luxembourg;
- Application of FATCA and CRS.
Languages: Dutch, French, English, Spanish and German
Education: Master Degree in Tax law from Fiscale Hogeschool Brussel – 1987
Bachelor in Law from Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis – 1981
Member of Institut des Professionnels de la Comptabilité et de la Fiscalité (I.P.C.F.)
International Fiscal Association (I.F.A.)